Best Ways To Work Out At Home
We've compiled a list of some great ways to continue to stay active and healthy while you are at home. We hope it gets you inspired to move... whether it's for 15 minutes or an hour and a half... take some time for yourself. So grab your fave pair of leggings and post a photo or video and tag us #emilyhsudesigns so we can share how awesome you are!
1. Class With Janice - online yoga classes and tutorials with our friend and yogi Janice Liou. She has great flows to work on specific areas. So if you've been wanting to increase your hamstring flexibility or work on backbending, there's something for everyone. Janice is offering 50% off with code: hOMe. You can rent or purchase single classes or the whole series. Instagram @janiceliou @omlifeliving
2. Laughing Lotus Yoga - online yoga classes led by the awesome Laughing Lotus instructors from NYC. You can get a month subscription to over 225 classes for $15. The energy and flow is great, so grab a mat and start practicing. It's also a great way to support studios that have had to close temporarily. Instagram @ll_bylaughinglotus
3. English National Ballet company class - Are you a ballet dancer and need your daily class? There are lots of YouTube videos of ballet classes but we love these series of daily morning classes given by Tamara Rojo especially created during current times. These are advanced and professional classes but try them if you love ballet no matter your level. These classes are free but if you can support them with a donation, it's greatly appreciated!
4. Death by Beth - Here's your chance to work out with our friend certified personal trainer Beth Nicely and find out why her clients are obsessed. She has amazing energy and you will SWEAT! She is doing virtual personal training sessions and you can contact her through Instagram. Beth is also posting free exercise series on her Instagram @bethjnicely
5. Obé Fitness - unlimited access to live and on-demand fitness classes. If you are short on time these sweat sessions are a quick 28 minutes each. There are 100 live classes per week and thousands of on-demand classes with new classes added daily. You can choose from a variety depending on what suits you: pilates, sculpt, yoga, meditation, boxing, barre, and more. They've even added classes for kids. You can do a 7-day free trial and then a monthly subscription. Instagram @obé_fitness
6. Pure Barre On Demand - If you're a barre lover and you can't get to your local studio, Pure Barre has online classes. You get instant access to 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, and 60 minute low-impact, total body Pure Barre workouts, with new classes added weekly. They have a 7-day free trial and you can access the workouts on any device. Instagram @pure_barre
7. Down Dog App - All of their apps (Down Dog, Yoga for Beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7 Minute Workout) are completely free until April 1st. And in response to the many school closures taking place, they are also offering free access until July 1st for all students and teachers (K-12 and college). Instagram @downdogapp
8. Instagram - A lot of your favorite trainers and instructors are posting daily series and videos and offering live stream classes so be sure to check in with them.
9. And of course... you can always head outside for a run, hike, walk, ride, or whatever makes you feel great.