Visit the ViaBill website here for a comprehensive list of FAQs.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center.
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time of purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase - make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card; ViaBill only accepts valid credit and debit cards
- Order total too high - when you first sign up the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase is larger than that, it will not be approved.